With the number of web hosting options available at Go Daddy, it can be overwhelming to pick the right one. Each type of hosting has its benefits and best use cases and your clients are looking for your advice on which to choose.
Starting with Managed WordPress, this is a streamlined, optimized hosting platform for building and managing WordPress sites. The entire hosting environment is built around making your client’s WordPress sites run faster and more securely. Managed WordPress offers hosting for 1 website up to 50.
“Managed” for WordPress means that we handle basic hosting administrative tasks, such as installing WordPress, automated daily backups, WordPress core updates, and server-level caching.
This hosting plan can only host WordPress sites, so if you are designing the website in another application like Joomla or Drupal, you’ll want to review some of the other options.
Clients that need something simple to manage after you’re done developing their website are a perfect fit for Managed WordPress. This hosting is focused around making their WordPress site run great, so there’s less to learn and maintain.
Also, if you’re designing an e-commerce site for your client, e-commerce tier comes with over $1,000 of WooCommerce.com premium extensions to add even more value to their website.
Included with Managed WordPress plans
- 21 Godaddy premium features free
- E-commerce tier includes over $1,000 of WooCommerce.com plugins free with the plan
- Built-in SSL with the Ultimate and e-commerce tier
- Malware scan and removal with Ultimate and e-commerce tier
- Automatic website migration
- Built-in caching and global content delivery network to make your client’s site’s fast and perform well during traffic spikes
- Staging site to test site changes, PHP, theme updates, and plugin changes before pushing them live.
- SSH access with WP-CLI and GIT
- Professionally designed templates are included to help jumpstart your design process.
- SFTP, file manager, and phpMyAdmin access